Minoring in Entrepreneurship
The minor consists of two prerequisites and three additional courses.
- ECON 101 or ECON 111 must be completed with a C or higher before graduation.
- Prerequisite: ECON 125 Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- ECON 325 Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- ECON 393 Practicum in Entrepreneurship
- ECON 327 Business Venturing Workshop (artistic, commercial, computer science, design, media, public health, scientific, social, and sports)
For more information about the Shuford Program in Entrepreneurship, visit our website.
Any questions about the program, please contact:
Bernard Bell, Executive Director of the Shuford Program in Entrepreneurship
Room 104C, Gardner Hall