Minoring in Entrepreneurship
The minor consists of two prerequisites and three additional courses.
- Prerequisite: ECON 101 Introduction to Economics
- Prerequisite: ECON 125 Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- ECON 325 Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- ECON 393 Practicum in Entrepreneurship
- ECON 327 Business Venturing Workshop (artistic,commercial, computer science, design, media, public health, scientific, social, and sports)
To learn more about the Minor, visit its website: www.unceminor.org.
If you have questions about the Entrepreneurship minor and related programs, please contact:
Bernard Bell, Executive Director of the Shuford Program in Entrepreneurship
Room 104C, Gardner Hall