Minoring in Entrepreneurship
The minor consists of two prerequisites and three additional courses.
- Prerequisite: ECON 101 Introduction to Economics
- Prerequisite: ECON 125 Introduction to Entrpreneurship
- ECON 325 Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- ECON 393 Practicum in Entrepreneurship
- ECON 327 Business Venturing Workshop (artistic,commercial, computer science, design, media, public health, scientific, social, and sports)
To learn more about the Minor, visit its website: www.unceminor.org.
If you have questions about the Entrepreneurship minor and related programs, please contact:
Warner Underwood, Program Administrator of the Minor
Room 104F, Gardner Hall (the John Akin Entrepreneurship Suite),
Charles Merritt, Executive Director of the Minor
Room 104C, Gardner Hall (the John Akin Entrepreneurship Suite),